Learn about a Full-Flavored Investment Opportunity
Popeyes® was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 1972 and is the world's second largest quick-service chicken concept based on the number of units. Within the QSR industry, Popeyes distinguishes itself with a unique "New Orleans" style menu that features spicy chicken, chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, fried shrimp and other seafood, Red Beans and Rice and other regional items. Popeyes® is a highly differentiated QSR brand with a passion for its Louisiana heritage and flavorful authentic food. With the company's dollar share of chicken QSR sales at a 10-year high domestically, Popeyes is poised to rapidly expand domestically and is seeking bold, passionate multi-unit operators to invest in new restaurants.
We will be holding an Executive Roundtable in
Tampa, Florida on Thursday, March 29th from 2-4pm
and we'd love to meet you.
- Proven Franchise with over 40 years of QSR experience and a rich New Orleans heritage
- Venue innovation and flexibility
- Internationally respected brand with tremendous service and support
- "Top Shelf" marketing, menu, operations and development expertise
- Strategic growth opportunities domestically and internationally
- Business innovation, training and support
- Access to multiple approved lenders helping to ensure the right option
Am I Qualified to Own a Popeyes?
Operating a successful franchise requires talent, dedication and a sincere commitment to the Popeyes® brand name. Because Franchisees are so important to our success, we are looking to expand our relationship with qualified individuals who possess the right mix of expertise and enthusiasm. We look for candidates that possess each of the following characteristics:
- Solid business experience
- Proven expertise in owning or operating restaurants (minimum 5 years experience)
- Previous franchise experience advantageous
- Net worth of $500,000 ($250,000 liquid) per restaurant
- Commitment to grow with Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen
What is the Next Step?
If you think you have what it takes to be a successful Popeyes franchisee, we want to talk to you. Just complete the form to the right to receive additional information on Popeyes franchises. If you would like to attend our Executive Briefing, please indicate that on the form as well.
- 2011 Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 - #57
- 2010 Franchise Times Top 200 Franchise Systems - ranked in the Top 60
- 2010 QSR Magazine Top 50 Franchise Ranking - ranked in the Top 20
- 2010 Nation's Restaurant News Top 100 Chain - ranked in the Top 40
- 2010 Black Enterprise Magazine's 40 Best Franchises for African Americans
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-459-4668.
"I have a business venture that can be carried on by my three beautiful children and our family's future generations."
- Lal Sultanzada
Popeyes Franchisee, 31 Locations
"Popeyes support over the years has been excellent. Everything I have asked for regarding operational support, development, marketing and training we have received from Popeyes. Popeyes is a VERY franchisee friendly brand and company."
- John Edmundson
Popeyes Franchisee, 7 locations
"Popeyes food quality and menu variety are hands down the best in the business. Popeyes core menu items are simply outstanding."
- Guillermo Perales
Popeyes Franchisee, 72 locations